The MyAdventures Blogs are part of the Adventures in Missions Network
Best from the Blog: 2010
"Best Of…" blog posts are a bit cliche and too self-congratulatory for my tastes. Not to mention, how does one gauge quality of such a creative endeavor as blogging?
I keep up with this blog mostly because it's fun and cathartic for me.
So in this "Best from the Blog" edition, it only makes sense to share with you the blog posts that were the most fun for me to write in 2010.
Here are some of my favorite posts (hard to pick just 10, though) from 2010 (in no particular order):
- The Kind of Person You Want to Be
- Bon Jovi Invades the Church
- Gen Y's Struggle with Commitment
- Artists, Share Your Secrets
- How to Get Stuff Done: A Productivity Guide for Creatives
- Jesus Loves You, But…
- A Christian Response to Health Care in America
- The 27 Club
- Life is Fragile
- Interview with Seth Godin
Interestingly enough, many of these blog posts didn't get a lot of views. I did something similar to this last year, choosing the most under-appreciated posts of 2009 that were most deserving of a second read.
What articles from this blog did you enjoy most? If you have a blog, what was your favorte post from 2010?